We encourage personal development and recruit for a wide range of roles across the UK, Europe and North America. Our workforce is diverse and we offer great benefits, flexible working and equal opportunities for talented professionals at all levels in a variety of disciplines.
HCP are committed to:
Equal opportunities for all
Hiring and developing women into leadership positions
Awareness and continuous reduction of unconscious bias in hiring
Continuous improvement of diversity within our teams
THE WORK WE DO
- Leading SPV Management Company
- Projects cover the length and breadth of the UK, Northern Europe and Canada
- Operating in a wide variety of market sectors, including Healthcare, Education and Renewables.
- Sustainably evolving, with innovative Consultancy Services, established relationships and collaborative, social responsible people.
- Committed to training and developing our staff from within, investing in continuous personal development.
HEALTH & FINANCIAL
- Generous 27-day annual leave policy plus Bank Holidays.
- An Employee Assistance Program covering mental health and legal counselling is there whenever you need it.
- Eye care vouchers for free eye tests are also available.
- We have a market-leading non-contributory Pension Scheme, life insurance and season ticket loans available.
- HCP employees can choose their own path and pace of learning.
- We give access to our digital training platform with a range of material, relevant to core aspects of our business, which helps educate and upskill our entire workforce.
- Learn from current leaders and peers through our mentoring and job shadowing schemes, or apply for financial assistance to study for professional qualifications.
- Many of our staff hubs are located in vibrant urban centres, including our flagship London office at 24 Chiswell Street, with social areas and places to unwind, featuring ping pong and a friendly, social culture.
Current VacanciesView all Vacancies
Meet the Team
Marketing and Communications Manager
HR Business Partner
In-house career development that evolves with you. Rebecca Hubbard joined HCP in 2015 in a temporary administration post. She has since moved forward into key Risk and Operations positions.Get in touch
Recruitment Agency Information
HCP will not be subject to recruitment fees from agencies sending speculative CVs or potential candidate details. We are not looking to extend our preferred recruitment agencies list.
HCP will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as needed to meet the service you have requested, and remove it in the event that the purpose has been met. We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Click Here to view our privacy notice for all candidate applicants.