Location - Newcastle (RVI Hospital)
Salary - Competitive
Deadline - December 2020
Summary of responsibilities:
Assist and support the General Manager in the delivery of the provisions set out in the Management Services Agreement for the respective projects.
To provide asset management support as directed by the Operational Management Team (OMT) or Technical Services Support Group (TSSG).
To interface between the Project Company and the services providers. Provide monitoring and management of service delivery including both statutory and non- statutory standards and requirements. To provide a technical and asset management lead to the Project Company(s).
Where an Asset Manager works across more than one project any reference to the singular should be read as pleural as relevant.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the Project Agreement and associated service provider contracts.
- Attend Service Review meetings leading on behalf of the Project Company as required
- Provide reports and alerts to OMT and/or TSSG relating to technical issues identified and to manage the resolution of the issues on behalf of the Project Company.
Monitoring and Management of Subcontractors
- Review and assess the output specifications for the project and ensure compliance.
- Co-ordinate to undertake the Risk Based Monitoring regime, as required, and address any actions or non-compliances identified.
- Monitor, review and report on the performance of FM service providers through direct observation, review of service desk reports and the assessment of their achievement of service standard objectives.
- Recognise where compliance activity is absent or unsatisfactory and take appropriate action. • Identify and highlight critical high-risk areas within the service provider’s compliance regime which require immediate action to resolve.
- Provide guidance for development of processes as a part of resolution activity.
- Review service provider’s operational internal audits and monthly reports.
- Undertake reviews and provide technical reports to TSSG as required
- Monitor sub-contractor compliance with national standards, HTM’s, best practice and legislation or as required within the Project Agreement.
- Ensure application of environmental and health and safety standards.
- Ensure the HSAW legislation is fully observed at all times and that HCP’s HSAW policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Prepare monthly technical reports for inclusion in the General Manager’s reports to the Authority/Trust, Lenders and the Board.
- Represent the Project Company at technical meetings and user groups as required.
Asset Management Lead
- Undertake due diligence of replacement proposals received from the Project Company subcontractors to ensure that works are required and that the proposed cost appear reasonable.
- Undertake due diligence of variation inquiries received from the Authority/Trust and responses received from the FM subcontractor. liaising with Authority/Trust and FM subcontractor as required.
- Support the General Manager(s) in review of subcontractor lifecycle reports
- Interface with the HCP Strategic Asset Management team as required.
- Undertake other duties as requested by the General Manager as is reasonable and in accordance with HCP’s delivery of contractual requirements required.
- Participate in the orientation programme for new staff recruited to HCP.
Working at HCP offers great benefits and exciting career journeys for all. If your skills meet the description and you like the sound of our ethos, apply today, or contact [email protected] for more information.
Apply For Role
Please send us your name, contact details, CV and cover letter here.