Location - PORTSMOUTH & NORTHWOOD
Salary - Competitive
Deadline - December 2020
Summary of responsibilities:
The general responsibility of this role is providing day to day support to the project General Manager and providing similar support to other projects within HCP from time to time. Specifically, this will be achieved by:
- Management of office communications and documentation, liaison with Service Providers and Authority Staff to ensure an effective level of service is maintained.
- Providing efficient and timely management and administrative support to the General Manager in all aspects of managing the projects.
PFI Project Agreement
- Support the General Manager to ensure the delivery of, and compliance with, all obligations of the Project Agreement, Project Finance documents and associated contract documents on behalf of the Project Company.
- Maintain an understanding of the Project Agreement, Schedules to the Agreement and associated Service Provider sub-contracts.
- Support the General Manager as required in the delivery of HCP’s obligations under the Management Services Agreements.
- Provide line management support to the HCP team and 3rd Party Contractors to the Project Company.
- Assist the General Manager in all elements of Insurance and Legal claims made against the Projects, ensuring Service Providers and the Authorities adhere to the appropriate claim’s procedure.
- Assist the General Manager in all elements of variations and lifecycle requests, working with the Service Provider and the Authority to plan and deliver each request.
- Act as representative on multidisciplinary groups and committees.
- Manage all office records and filing systems, both electronic and paper-based.
- Manage project expenses, payments for functions, stationery and other items as directed by the General Manager.
- Deal with incoming and outgoing communications as required by the General Manager.
- Maintain the highest standard of communication and presentation via telephone, email and in person.
- Organise and co-ordinate all meetings required to advance the specific strands of the project in line with the project plan and the direction of the General Manager.
- Receive Information Bulletins from the Authority and issue to the appropriate consortium member for action.
- Coordinate Requests for Information from the Authority and distribute the responses.
Service Performance Management
- Promote effective liaison with the Authority service users.
- Assist the General Manager in the correct application of contractor and sub-contractor performance monitoring regimes.
- Ensure that all Service Providers provide evidence of contractual compliance with regard to all matters and in particular:
- Compliance with performance reporting requirements and the Performance Management System in respective Sub Contracts;
- Adherence to the Authority policies and procedures and statutory and legal obligations, including Health and Safety law, Insurance and Employment regulations.
- If required, deputise for the General Manager during planned or short-term unplanned absence.
- Coordinate the production of project Board packs ensuring that all content is to a professional standard and is delivered to the agreed timetable.
- Undertake other duties as requested by the General Manager as is reasonable and in accordance with HCP’s delivery of contractual requirements required.
- Participate in the orientation programme for new staff recruited to HCP.
This job description is intended to reflect, in outline, the responsibilities of the post-holder which may change over time with the Corporate and local business needs of HCP and the particular PFI contract. It will therefore, be subject to periodic review.
We want you
Working at HCP offers great benefits and exciting career opportunities. If your skills meet the description and you like the sound of us, apply today or contact [email protected] for more information.
Apply For Role
Please send us your name, contact details, CV and cover letter here.