Location - London/Swanley
Salary - Competitive
Deadline - November 2019
Management Services Agreement
- Ensure that HCP is meeting its obligations under its Management Services Agreement with the Project Company; bringing any actual or potential non-compliance to the attention of the Regional Manager.
PFI Project Agreement
- Ensure the delivery of, and compliance with, all obligations of the Project Agreement, Project finance documents and associated contract documents on behalf of the Project Company.
Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the Project Agreement, Schedules to the Agreement and associated Service Provider sub-contracts.
Board and Funder liaison
- Ensure effective liaison with the Board and Funders as required by the Project Agreement and Project Finance Documents
- In conjunction with the Company Secretary, ensure that Board meetings and proceedings are properly managed and recorded as required by the Project Agreement
Commercial and Financial Management
- Liaise with the project’s Finance Manager to ensure that the Project Company’s financial obligations are discharged appropriately in accordance with the Project Agreement and Finance Documents and that all invoicing and payment of Variations and alterations occurs as required
- Undertake the annual consolidation of permanent Variations to the Project Agreement in conjunction with the Authority/Trust and Service Providers
- Ensure that insurance matters are managed in accordance with the requirements of the Project Agreement
- Ensure that the Project Company’s obligations in respect of Lifecycle Management are discharged in line with the requirements of the Project Agreement and the Management Services Agreement
- Oversee Market Testing/Benchmarking exercises on behalf of the Project Company and in accordance with the Project Agreement and Management Services Agreement
- Manage interfaces between Project Company parties and the Authority/Trust through formal liaison arrangements or informally as required and facilitate resolution of any contractual ‘grey’ areas
- Review all reports and data required for the monthly preparation of the Authority/Trust invoices and the payment of sub-contractor invoices
- Ensure that all Service Providers accurately record the information required for the timely invoicing of the Authority/Trust and review the information with the project Finance Manager prior to the preparation of the monthly invoices and payments schedule
- Provide line management support to the HCP team and 3rd party Contractors to the Project Company
- Participate in HCP’s governance audits and ensure that actions arising are actioned promptly
Service Performance Management
- Promote effective liaison with the Authority/Trust service users
- Manage correct application of contractor and sub-contractor performance monitoring regimes
- Ensure that all Service Providers provide evidence of contractual compliance with regard to all matters and in particular:
- Compliance with performance reporting requirements and the Performance Management System in respective Sub Contracts;
- Adherence to the Authority/Trust policies and procedures and statutory and legal obligations, including Health and Safety law, Insurance and Employment regulations
- Ensure up to date, continuous knowledge and understanding of legislative and statutory changes impacting on the Project Agreement and ensuring appropriate communication and guidance to all parties as required
- Manage the process of ensuring that addendums to the Project Agreement are made in accordance with contractual requirements
- Liaise with other General Managers and senior managers in HCP to share knowledge and best practice so that adequate policies and procedures are in place to ensure that obligations and responsibilities are met across projects
- Seek and develop commercial opportunities for HCP with stakeholders and advise potential leads to the relevant team
- Provide appropriate Hard and Soft FM management support and advice to Project Board to minimise risk/liabilities
- Support the Regional Manager in the facilitation of best practice in FM Services and contract management
- Contribute to peer review audits and periodic General Managers meetings
- Undertake other duties as requested by the Regional Manager or Director of Operations as is reasonable and in accordance with HCP’s delivery of contract requirements
This job description is intended to reflect, in outline, the responsibilities of the post-holder which may change over time with the Corporate and local business needs of HCP and the particular PFI contract. It will therefore, be subject to periodic review.
We want you
Working at HCP offers great benefits and exciting career journeys for all. If your skills meet the description and you like the sound of our ethos, apply today, or contact email@example.com for more information.
Apply For Role
Please send us your name, contact details, CV and cover letter here.