Location - London/Swanley
Salary - Competitive
Deadline - April 2020
Ashford, Brockley, Canning Town & Portsmouth Projects
London/ Swanley with regular travel to project sites.
PFI Project Agreement
• Ensure the delivery of, and compliance with, all obligations of the Project
Agreement, Project finance documents and associated contract documents on
behalf of the Project Company.
• Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the Project Agreements, Schedules
to the Agreements and associated Service Provider sub-contracts.
Board and Funder liaison
• Ensure effective liaison with the Board and Funders as required by the Project
Agreements and Project Finance Documents.
• Ensure that Board meetings and proceedings are properly managed and
recorded as required by the Project Agreements.
Commercial and Financial Management
• Liaise with the relevant Finance Manager to ensure that the Project Company’s
financial obligations are discharged appropriately in accordance with the Project
Agreements and Finance Documents and that all invoicing and payment of
Variations and alterations occurs as required.
• Undertake the annual consolidation of permanent Variations to the Project
Agreement in conjunction with the Authority and Service Providers.
• Ensure that insurance matters are managed in accordance with the
requirements of the Project Agreements.
• Ensure that Project Company’s obligations in respect of Lifecycle Management
are discharged in line with the requirements of the Project Agreements.
• Oversee Market Testing/Benchmarking exercises on behalf of the Project
Company and in accordance with the Project Agreements and Management
• Manage interfaces between Project Company parties and the [Authority/ Trust]
through formal liaison arrangements or informally as required, and facilitate
resolution of any contractual ‘grey’ areas.
• Audit all reports and data required for the monthly preparation of the
[Authority/ Trust] invoices and the payment of sub-contractor invoices.
• Ensure that all Service Providers accurately record the information required for
the timely invoicing of the [Authority/ Trust] and review the information with
the project Finance Manager prior to the preparation of the monthly invoices
and payments schedule.
• Provide line management support to the HCP team and 3rd party Contractors to
the Project Company.
• Participate in HCP’s governance audits and ensure that actions arising are
Service Performance Management
• Promote effective liaison with the [Authority/ Trust] service users through
regular briefings and the Helpdesk and obtain feedback on Services by the use
• Manage correct application of contractor and sub-contractor performance
• Ensure that all Service Providers provide evidence of contractual compliance
with regard to all matters and in particular:
• Compliance with performance reporting requirements and the PMS in
respective Sub Contracts;
• Adherence to the [Authority/ Trust] policies and procedures and
statutory and legal obligations, including Health and Safety law,
Insurance and Employment regulations.
• Ensure up to date, continuous knowledge and understanding of legislative and
statutory changes impacting on the Project Agreements, and ensuring
appropriate communication and guidance to all parties as required.
• Manage the process of ensuring that addendums to the Project Agreement are
made in line with such changes.
• Liaise with other General Managers in HCP to share knowledge and best practice
so that adequate policies and procedures are in place to ensure that obligations
and responsibilities are met across projects.
• Seek and develop commercial opportunities for HCP with stakeholders and
advise potential leads to the relevant team.
• Provide professional Hard and Soft FM management support and advice to
Project Boards to minimise risk/liabilities.
• Support the Regional Director in the facilitation of best practice in FM Services
and contract management.
• Contribute to peer review audits and periodic General Managers meetings.
• Undertake other duties as requested by the Regional Director or Directors of
HCP Social Infrastructure (UK) Ltd as is reasonable and in accordance with HCP’s
delivery of contract requirements.
This job description is intended to reflect, in outline, the responsibilities of the post-holder which may change over time with the Corporate and local business needs of HCP and the particular PFI contract. It will therefore, be subject to periodic review.
We want you
Working at HCP offers great benefits and exciting career journeys for all. If your skills meet the description and you like the sound of our ethos, apply today, or contact [email protected] for more information.
Apply For Role
Please send us your name, contact details, CV and cover letter here.