Management Accountant – Portfolio
Location - Flexible
Salary - Competitive
Deadline - 30 November 2018
The Management Accountant is responsible for an allocated portfolio of project companies, and for supporting the Portfolio Financial Controller in line management and development of the accounting team members and overseeing the accounting finance team outputs.
They will also be responsible for the overall delivery of all invoicing, credit control and creditor payment processes and cycles, as well as maintenance of the financial records, ledgers and day books for the relevant companies in their portfolio.
EXPERIENCE and KNOWLEDGE
For this role, the ideal candidate will be at least 2 years post qualified, with management accounting and statutory accounting experience.
You need to have worked within a compliance focused environment, and be adept in identifying potential complex legislation or policy and providing clear and comprehensive verbal and written analysis.
Well presented and confident in sharing lessons learnt with peer group and challenging non-compliance.
Interact well with colleagues and support the wider team by being alert to the team challenges.
Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and member of a recognised accounting body. HCP provides funding for one professional body membership for all permanent employees as part of our benefit services.
SKILLS and COMPETENCIES
Demonstrated ability to do the following to a high standard:
- Clearly communicate technically complex financial issues.
- Effectively communicate reasoning behind opinions and recommendations with internal and external stakeholders
- Support a technical team through the employee lifecycle
- Interpret and ensure contractual compliance
- Prepare written reports and other communications to a professional style and standard
- Utilise financial software packages and Microsoft applications
- Extremely competent in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to prioritise and adhere to strict timetables in a pressured environment
Apply For Role
Please send us your name, contact details, CV and cover letter here.