Location - NORTHERN REGION
Salary - Competitive
Deadline - December 2020
Based: [TBC Depending on Successful Applicant]
Projects will be primarily in the HCP Northern Region but may be at any location required.
Reporting to: Regional Project Manager (Northern Region)
Summary of responsibilities:
The post-holder will assist a General Manager in managing the relationships between the clients, users and the service providers, specifically in the areas of:
- Project management of variations
- Management and resolution of Construction Defects
- Risk management
- Protection of Project Company investment
- Maintenance of records and preparation of reports
- 1. Provide technical input to the contract variation activities as required.
- 2. In conjunction with finance managers, ensure that lifecycle and maintenance costing of variations is appropriate and consistent with contractual obligations.
- 3. Ensure that appropriate consents and approvals are obtained prior to works commencing, including lender and statutory approvals.
- 4. Advise on the administration of any FM change orders / variations.
- 5. Provide ongoing management and delivery of project(s) on behalf of project owners.
- 6. Provide accurate, relevant and timely information for individual project boards and project meetings.
- 7. Maintain awareness of developments in project and programme management and communicate examples of good and bad practice.
- 8. Act as the duty holder’s representative on CDM notifiable projects and ensure close consultation and dialogue with the CDM Coordinator.
- 9. Review and authorise Impact Assessment documentation.
- 10. Ensure sustainability issues and opportunities are addressed initially during the project identification stage and are reported on throughout project life.
- 11. Ensure all projects are delivered in accordance with H&S, environmental, quality management and commercial requirements and that HSAW legislation is fully observed whilst adhering to HCP’s HSAW policies and procedures
- 12. Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- 13. Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- 14. Participate in relevant team, client, and service provider meetings.
- 15. Ensure all time spent is recorded against each project as appropriate.
- 16. Undertake other duties as requested by HCP in accordance with HCP’s delivery of contract requirements.
This job description is intended to reflect, in outline, the responsibilities of the post-holder which may change over time with the Corporate and local business needs of HCP and the particular PFI contract. It will therefore, be subject to periodic review.
WE WANT YOU
Working at HCP offers great benefits and exciting career journeys for all. If your skills meet the description and you like the sound of our ethos, apply today, or contact [email protected] for more information.
Apply For Role
Please send us your name, contact details, CV and cover letter here.