Location - London
Salary - Competitive
Deadline - November 2019
Summary of responsibilities:
The post holder will be responsible for the efficient administration of the relevant projects within the Region. Duties will centre on project administration, preparation of board reports, attending and producing of meeting minutes, arranging of meetings and general communications.
Preparation of Reports
- Collate Board reports for the Project Companies on behalf of the General Managers, including coordinating the timetable for preparation to support the General Managers and generation of reports from the MyRIAD database.
- Assist in the collation or issue of Performance Reports on behalf of the General Managers.
Management of Databases
- Maintain an up-to-date register of all Project related Complaints/Compliments, send the information to the relevant Service Provider and chase responses to complaints, following the timescales agreed with the client.
- Maintain an up-to-date register of all Variations including enquiries received and responses submitted, send the information to the relevant Service Provider and chase responses as required.
- Maintain schedules for insurance incidents, claims, variations and other project processes.
Internal Team Meetings
- Organise internal team meetings and ensure required attendees have responded with their availability.
- Collate, produce and issue papers for meetings under the direction of the General Manager.
- Book rooms, refreshments and manage other administrative arrangements.
- Manage the Sharepoint filing systems in accordance with HCP policy.
- Maintain electronic records in connection with all the project companies.
- Assist with preparation for internal audits.
- Deal with ad hoc enquiries for information.
- Undertake other duties as requested by the General Manager or Directors of HCP.
- Work collaboratively with other companies in the Project and provide support where appropriate.
- Assist with the induction process of any new staff members joining the team.
- Arrange meetings and co-ordinate diaries for meetings as required by the General Managers.
This job description is intended to reflect, in outline, the responsibilities of the post-holder which may change over time with the Corporate and local business needs of HCP and the particular PFI contract. It will therefore, be subject to periodic review.
WE WANT YOU
Working at HCP offers great benefits and exciting career journeys for all. If your skills meet the description and you like the sound of our ethos, apply today, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Apply For Role
Please send us your name, contact details, CV and cover letter here.