Location - London
Salary - Competitive
Deadline - February 2020
Based at: Eastbury Park Ltd Northwood Headquarters, Middlesex
Reporting To: Operations Manager
Summary of responsibilities:
Responsible for the efficient administration of the office managed by Eastbury Park Ltd.
Duties will centre on project administration support, preparation of monthly board
reports, arranging, attending and producing the minutes of meetings, data input and
The key responsibilities of the Project Administrator include;
• Manage all office records and document management systems both electronic
• Process all incoming and outgoing mail, ensuring accurate records are kept of all
communications to the office.
• Arrange meetings for Eastbury Park Ltd (the Project Co) as required and liaise
with the Authority staff, Service Providers and other agencies.
• Maintain the highest standard of communication and presentation via
telephone, email and in person with the clients, consortium members and the
• Manage the budgets and ordering for stationery and other items.
• Receive and log all Eastbury Park Ltd Freedom of Information requests and send
to the relevant Service Provider to provide requested information.
• As directed by the Operations Manager, ensure that all information required by
the PFI contracts is submitted by subcontractors and Project Co to the various
Clients, Lending Banks and technical advisers as required and to the agreed
• Collate Board reportsfor Eastbury Park Ltd on behalf ofthe Managing Director.
• Assist in the collation of Eastbury Park Ltd monthly Performance Reports on behalf
of the General Manager.
• Maintain all electronic records in connection with Eastbury Park Ltd.
• Assist with internal audits.
• Organise meetings for Eastbury Park Ltd and ensure required attendees have
responded with their availability.
• Book meeting rooms, arrange for refreshments, produce and issue papersfor
meetings on behalf of the Project team.
• Assist in the arrangements of periodic visits by the lending banks and other
visitors for Eastbury Park Ltd.
• Deal with ad hoc enquiries for information for Eastbury Park Ltd.
• Update the project workstream plans as required.
• Undertake other duties as requested by the Eastbury Park Ltd Project Team or
Directors of HCP.
• Work collaboratively with other companies in the Project and provide support
• Manage the induction process of new staff members joining Eastbury Park Ltd.
This job description is intended to reflect, in outline, the responsibilities of the post-holder which may change over time with the Corporate and local business needs of HCP and the particular PFI contract. It will therefore, be subject to periodic review.
WE WANT YOU
Working at HCP offers great benefits and exciting career journeys for all. If your skills meet the description and you like the sound of our ethos, apply today, or contact [email protected] for more information.
Apply For Role
Please send us your name, contact details, CV and cover letter here.