- Defect Management
- Managed remedial works relating to construction defects
- Project managed the refurbishment of the 25 metre swimming pool
- Replaced FM Service Provider
- Negotiated settlement relating to service provider replacement
- Managed statutory compliance audit and associated remedial works
HCP Consultancy Services has been involved in the management of large-scale contract variations, including significant construction works and ongoing lifecycle and project management.
HCP Consultancy Services also continues to manage and report on asset condition, lifecycle model development and monitoring, current and latent defects, fire remediation, and the quality benchmarking and market testing of FM Services. It has been heavily involved in the management of contractual disputes, for both SPV’s and their sub-contractors. We provide an Account Manager for the management of all multi-faceted commissions. This in practise gives the end user one point of contact for all their needs. They coordinate the work streams to ensure the precise scope is delivered accurately and on time.
- Facilities Management service reviews for the Trust client
- Soft Facilities Management Services
- Payment mechanism review and advice
- Benchmarked Facilities Management services
- Settlement negotiations relating to performance and construction issues
- Additional Monitoring of Facilities Management services to improve performance and contract compliance
- Technical surveys and reviews of site infrastructure and systems
- Managed energy management initiatives
- Technical and Commercial support to Project Company with technical and contractual issues working through negotiations to obtain a new Facilities Management Agreement.
- Project Management support to some of the technical issues
- Strategic Asset Management support to ensure that Lifecycle models were updated prior to annual review with Technical Advisor, ensuring that sufficient funds were modelled to facilitate the physical work required to meet utilities targets
- Commercial Finance support to ensure that the Facilities Manager had sufficient financial model data to appraise the Board of the financial feasibility of both the physical works and settlement agreement.