Operations Officer x3
Location - London/Swanley (1 Perm FT, 1 Perm PT), Cannock (6 months FTC)
Salary - Competitive
Deadline - November 2019
- Operations Officer 6 months FTC Based at HCP Cannock Office with regular travel to Stoke on Trent. Reporting to General Manager.
Summary of responsibilities – Management of the Transform Schools (Stoke) Ltd and Regenter – Bentilee Neighbourhood Centre Concessions.
- Operations Officer Full Time Permanent Based in London – Working across multiple sites in the region. Reporting to General Manager.
Summary of responsibilities – Management of the Central Mid Hospital, North Mid Hospital and Home Office.
- Operations Officer Part Time Permanent Based in London – Working across multiple sites in the region. Reporting to General Manager.
Summary of responsibilities – Management of the Ashford, Brockley, Canning Town, Lambeth and Portsmouth Housing Projects.
Specifically, this will be achieved by:
- Providing efficient and timely management and administrative support to the General Manager(s) in all aspects of managing the projects.
- Management of office communications and documentation, liaison with Service Providers and Authority/Trust Staff to ensure an effective level of service is maintained.
PFI Project Agreement
- Support the General Manager to ensure the delivery of, and compliance with, all obligations of the Project Agreement, Project Finance documents and associated contract documents on behalf of the Project Company.
- Maintain an understanding of the Project Agreement, Schedules to the Agreement and associated Service Provider sub-contracts.
- Support the General Manager(s) as required in the delivery of HCP’s obligations under the Management Services Agreements.
- Assist the General Manager(s) in all elements of Insurance and Legal claims made against the Projects, ensuring Service Providers and the Authorities adhere to the appropriate claims procedure.
- Attend as required, multidisciplinary groups and committees as directed by the General Manager
- Manage all office records and filing systems, both electronic and paper-based.
- Deal with incoming and outgoing communications as required by the General Manager
- Maintain the highest standard of communication and presentation via telephone, email and in person.
- Organise and co-ordinate all meetings required to advance the specific strands of the project in line with the project plan and the direction of the General Manager(s).
Service Performance Management
- Promote effective liaison with the Authority/Trust service users.
- Support the General Manager in managing correct application of contractor and sub-contractor performance monitoring regimes.
- Support the General Manager in ensuring that all Service Providers provide evidence of contractual compliance with regard to all matters and in particular:
- Compliance with performance reporting requirements and the Performance Management System in respective Sub Contracts;
- Adherence to the Authority/Trust policies and procedures and statutory and legal obligations, including Health and Safety law, Insurance and Employment regulations.
- Undertake site reviews as required by the General Manager
- Coordinate the production of project Board packs ensuring that all content is to a professional standard and is delivered to the agreed timetable.
- Undertake other duties as requested by the General Manager as is reasonable and in accordance with HCP’s delivery of contractual requirements required.
- Participate in the orientation programme for new staff recruited to HCP.
This job description is intended to reflect, in outline, the responsibilities of the post-holder which may change over time with the Corporate and local business needs of HCP and the particular PFI contract. It will therefore, be subject to periodic review.
We want you
Working at HCP offers great benefits and exciting career journeys for all. If your skills meet the description and you like the sound of our ethos, apply today or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Apply For Role
Please send us your name, contact details, CV and cover letter here.