The Project Management Team
The team comprises of Project Managers and Engineers with technical and project delivery experience across many sectors including:
Our qualified team can provide:
•Design Team Management
How we deliver
The HCP Project Management Team work within a process that has been developed to include best practice principles. A central structure ensures quality and consistency through continuous oversight via a central management structure. Our team includes a variety of engineering and construction Project Managers who can deliver in both highly technical and traditional projects. Our Asset Management knowledge allows us to support a variety of projects across the portfolio.
People are our biggest asset
Our Regional Managers ensure that as well as providing high quality Project Managers we are also able to provide line management and support to our clients on a one to one basis during busy periods. This continuity enables our team to deliver at a high standard across geographies whilst ensuring a consistent process.
- Defects Management of Fire Stopping/Warranty issues in acute and specialist hospital facilities
- Delivery of close control Data Centre high dependency installation
- Condition surveys and rectification management
- Remodelling and extensions to hospitals and schools
- Contractor Management in live delivery environments
Head of Project Management John Roe talks about how he makes working relationships the priority.